SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)
SEO using industry best “white-hat” practices for building increasing keyword rankings and traffic on Google, YouTube, Bing and other niche search engines. We use techniques proven to increase domain authority, including strategic keyword targeting, competitive analysis, strengthening on-page ranking factors (content, architecture, performance and indexability), and growing off-page ranking factors including link building.
When we first engage, emphasis is placed on correcting technical issues that hinder search engine rankings and completing all necessary foundational work for long-term SEO success.
- Optimizing and writing metadata including title tags, description tags, h1 and h2 tags, audit content and make url recommendations
- Auditing web properties for crawl issues and potential Google penalties
- Ensuring websites are indexed properly with search engines, generating and submit site maps as necessary
- Fixing canonical and duplicate content issues
- Identify the most valuable SEO keywords for your company to target, including both high volume and mid & long tail keywords that are less competitive and costly
- Generate high-quality backlinks
- Conduct content marketing activities such as blog posts, videos and page content that can maximize search engine appeal
- Provide complete real-time dashboard to view analytics and results
Your website is likely to rank higher and capture more search traffic from the sources where your best leads come from.